Out Ioway

My help comes from the Lord,
the Maker of Heaven and earth,
He will not let your foot slip-
He who watches over you will not slumber.
-Psalms 121:2,3

 
The ProgenyArdithSharonJasonDerek

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Glitterings



Official Announcement

Jason has been accepted to LeTourneau!

*wild screaming from Ma*

(it's about time)

Well, that's ONE knot in my stomach that can begin unraveling.

Now, to amend the Christmas letter and start the begging process for scholarship monies.....

5 Comments:

Blogger Paige said...

Huzzah! Congratulations Jason! Beautiful picture, btw. I've never seen that much snow, ever.

12/20/2005 10:59:00 AM  
Blogger Thainamu said...

Congrats to Jason! Did you ever doubt?? And yes, that is a beautiful photo. I'm letting my son take my camera to Ethiopia--I hope I don't regret that decision.

12/20/2005 02:14:00 PM  
Blogger Sharpton: The Knight's Disciple said...

May his time at the university be ever blessed.

12/20/2005 03:55:00 PM  
Blogger mechcanoer said...

Does he really want to spend that much money? What is his major?

12/20/2005 08:38:00 PM  
Blogger Ma Hoyt said...

Well, if he can get a good job like Ardith, he can pay off loans without TOO much trouble...being poor might help with a Pell Grant :-)

Probably Computer Science and Engineering.

12/20/2005 08:47:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home