Out Ioway

My help comes from the Lord,
the Maker of Heaven and earth,
He will not let your foot slip-
He who watches over you will not slumber.
-Psalms 121:2,3

 
The ProgenyArdithSharonJasonDerek

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

"Don't Cry For Me Water Heater...."

"I s'pose it had to happen, the breaker broke
And now the water's all gone,
No more flushing or brushing of teeth.
The pressure is all gone, it had to leave....
And so we wait without a drop
Until the early morn when I can call the plumbing guys."

(chorus)

"Don't cry for me water heater...
The truth is I--don't mind it, (too much)
Well maybe somewhat,
O-kay a WHOLE LOT
Just give me water
Don't make me kick you....

We tried to let it happen,
To do the dishes
But nothing came out of the faucets
Just dribs and drabs of poor ol' agua that's no longer here
So I chose eating
Running around, snarfing bowls of ice cream
And so who cares
'Cause the Rapture could come tomorrow anyway...."

(with feeling)

"Don't cry for me water heater
You're all I've left, for rinsing
The kids' toothies
This mad existence
Is just so funny
It's just so fun-ny....."

2 Comments:

Blogger mechcanoer said...

Why wait for the plumbers? Fix it yourself. All you need is some pipe, glue, and a hack saw. It does not take much to do it yourself. Just alot of patience.

1/25/2006 10:40:00 AM  
Blogger Ma Hoyt said...

Ha, that might work for YOU, O Mechanical One.

I don't even know WHAT I am doing. If Loren weren't in Chicago, he could no doubt fix it himself.

(another plug for women to marry handymen)

1/25/2006 12:56:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home