Out Ioway

My help comes from the Lord,
the Maker of Heaven and earth,
He will not let your foot slip-
He who watches over you will not slumber.
-Psalms 121:2,3

 
The ProgenyArdithSharonJasonDerek

Sunday, May 14, 2006

*Ahem*

I would like to draw your attention (in all modesty, of course) to the sidebar where the blogs of our two oldest offspring await your perusal.

Naturally, you are wondering if the technologically impaired Ma has accomplished this all by her little ol' self....

I blushingly answer, Mais OUI !!

Well, I did have a quick phone consult with Ardith, who had called her maman on Mother's day :-) She mentioned something about possibly needing "spacers" which, after messing about for an hour, I thought maybe I should try.

Consulting the omnipresent Google, I found the info I needed.

My one disappointment is that after previewing a nice favorite color for each gal, the final product was blah brown. But I have another idea how to fix that...{done :-D}

Also, I would have preferred to have the Sans Serif font, but that wasn't working out in an easy manner, so we have tabled that for now.

Whatever you do, DON'T TELL ME HOW TO FIX THIS!! I WANNA DO IT MYSELF.

To quote Hubert Humphrey, I am just "pleased as punch" to have gotten THIS far.

(Other children would be advised to obtain a blog in college, as you can never have too much fame, I always say--also, the longer you wait, the less color selection....)

As the proud new parent said to the waiting world, "Look, dear, it's a link !

*bows humbly*
 

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I shall always wonder what that phrase "Other children would be advised..." means.

Kendra

5/14/2006 08:39:00 PM  
Blogger Sharon said...

Félicitations, maman!

5/15/2006 04:32:00 AM  
Blogger Ma Hoyt said...

*grins*

5/15/2006 05:37:00 AM  
Blogger Sharon said...

Oh, and I highly approve of the green.

5/15/2006 08:38:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home