Prayer request
I know there are people out there who consider it a privilege to pray for different folks....even those you do not know.
And so, I am asking for prayer for David Moore, a recent graduate of LeTourneau.
He has suffered a seizure, apparently while driving....
I have met his father, who is a wonderfully gracious man, and his mother drove all the way over to my father's funeral, even though she didn't know him.
Please pray. This is a very sweet Christian young man.
Thank you
Tweet
And so, I am asking for prayer for David Moore, a recent graduate of LeTourneau.
He has suffered a seizure, apparently while driving....
I have met his father, who is a wonderfully gracious man, and his mother drove all the way over to my father's funeral, even though she didn't know him.
Please pray. This is a very sweet Christian young man.
Thank you
Tweet

The Progeny
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home