Funnies for the Day
Been mowin' and sweatin' and all that.
Loren and Jason were rewiring electrical sockets about the house today, with only a few mishaps, which of course, we won't go IN-to, due to the fact that I never, ever talk about unfortunate accidents that might cause embarrassment and are bound to happen from time to time.
(by the way, word has it the dishwasher will be powered-up again, soon)
________________________
Today's funnies come from the Australian press, and possibly Scotland, which if I'm not mistaken, is not that far from Australia....
Did you know "coulrophobia" is the fear of clowns? Read about it here, and how it altered concert plans.
Nothing is sacred anymore. Not even driving a hearse.
Now, I don't care WHAT crazy name you were given, it can't have been as bad as this one. But frankly, I don't blame the father....
___________________
Tomorrow's fun....dental check-ups. So far, all the kids have been sans cavities. (we have to go in groups, otherwise it takes ALL DAY)
I'll try and get some good close-ups of the gums....
Tweet
Loren and Jason were rewiring electrical sockets about the house today, with only a few mishaps, which of course, we won't go IN-to, due to the fact that I never, ever talk about unfortunate accidents that might cause embarrassment and are bound to happen from time to time.
(by the way, word has it the dishwasher will be powered-up again, soon)
________________________
Today's funnies come from the Australian press, and possibly Scotland, which if I'm not mistaken, is not that far from Australia....
Did you know "coulrophobia" is the fear of clowns? Read about it here, and how it altered concert plans.
Nothing is sacred anymore. Not even driving a hearse.
Now, I don't care WHAT crazy name you were given, it can't have been as bad as this one. But frankly, I don't blame the father....
___________________
Tomorrow's fun....dental check-ups. So far, all the kids have been sans cavities. (we have to go in groups, otherwise it takes ALL DAY)
I'll try and get some good close-ups of the gums....
Tweet

The Progeny
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home