Out Ioway

My help comes from the Lord,
the Maker of Heaven and earth,
He will not let your foot slip-
He who watches over you will not slumber.
-Psalms 121:2,3

 
The ProgenyArdithSharonJasonDerek

Friday, September 29, 2006

Blond Joke

(Thanks to Tank)

A blind man is sitting in a bar. After a while he yells to the bartender, "Hey, you wanna hear a blond joke?"

The entire place becomes so quiet you could hear a pin drop. In a deep, husky voice the woman sitting next to him says, "Before you tell that joke sir, I think it's only fair...given that you are blind.....that you should know five things:

#1 I'm a six-foot tall, 175 lb. blond woman with a black belt in karate.
#2 The bartender is a blond girl who keeps a baseball bat under the counter.
#3 The lady to your right is a blond champion wrestler.
#4 The woman sitting next to me is a blond professional weightlifter.
#5 The bouncer is a blond woman who once killed a man in self-defense!

Now think about it seriously, mister. Do you still wanna tell that blond joke?"

The blind man thinks for a second and then shakes his head and mutters, "Nah, not if I'm gonna have to explain it five times."
 

3 Comments:

Blogger Sharon said...

Down with blond jokes.

9/29/2006 02:23:00 PM  
Blogger Ma Hoyt said...

Now I knew that might rile you and I am sorry :-p You would never fall into the category of a "dumb blond."

(makes you wonder why so many women want to dye their hair blond....)

That's why I'm starting the "Ma Jokes." I have MANY, many items to pick on, and I don't mind making myself the butt of a joke.

(I'm also thinking of starting "Nerdo Jokes" but they've probably been done to pieces. Maybe I'll pick on another topic....like...."College Kids Who Don't Communicate With Their Parents Jokes" or something...

9/29/2006 07:35:00 PM  
Blogger Sharon said...

Oh, Mommy, you can post all the blond jokes you want. I'm not riled, just making my position clear. And your first 'Ma joke' was almost impossible to read in that quiet WIFI room!

9/30/2006 03:42:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home