No more Calvin and Hobbes
Possibly forever.
I have Bill Watterson to thank for annoying mannerisms and catch-phrases that an eight-year-old has picked up.
I have myself to thank for allowing said eight-year-old to even read the cartoon.
Bad Billy.
Bad Ma.
Life has reached a new low when you have to force a child to go outside for 30 minutes.
It's even worse when you find out he's tricked you by staying in the addition, instead.
His scheming ploy has only doomed Stupendous Man to serving more time out-of-doors...
Tweet
I have Bill Watterson to thank for annoying mannerisms and catch-phrases that an eight-year-old has picked up.
I have myself to thank for allowing said eight-year-old to even read the cartoon.
Bad Billy.
Bad Ma.
Life has reached a new low when you have to force a child to go outside for 30 minutes.
It's even worse when you find out he's tricked you by staying in the addition, instead.
His scheming ploy has only doomed Stupendous Man to serving more time out-of-doors...
Tweet

The Progeny
3 Comments:
Don't worry. I discovered C&H when I was seven, and I turned out fine.
Oh, that explains everything!
I rather think so.
Post a Comment
<< Home