It's a ZERO :-D
Zero rejection heart biopsy.
Just got the official word from the official husband over the official IM.
He sounds like a very happy camper, though pretty tired.
One more test tomorrow and one more appointment with a different doctor and then off to home he comes.
We'll both sleep better. I can understand him not sleeping well in a motel room, but it's so annoying for me not to sleep well when he's gone. What's the deal? I mean...really, am I that dependent on him?
Apparently so.
*sigh*
Also, Loren's afternoon appointment with the transplant doc brought the good news that his arteries are clear and he is doing better than 90% of transplant patients!
Pretty awesome.
The bone density is some better but still low enough to keep with the Fosomax. All his meds are staying the same. Loren was also commended for his cholesterol levels.
We take enough fish oil--believe me--no wonder our cholesterol levels are great.
(have I mentioned recently my HDL was 100 last time?)
But enough about my lipids. What has Ma been doing today?
Glancing at my holiday lists I was chagrined to notice it is National Clean Out Your Refrigerator Day.
However, after cleaning under and around the kitchen sink yesterday, I decided to extend the cleaning frenzy for yet another day. So after making bread and getting through Nolan's school, I set about the arduous task.
Get this...did you know that if you clean the clear plastic shelves and drawers you can actually SEE THROUGH THEM?
I was using a bleach solution and everything. By the time I got close to the bottom I'd discovered how to pull out some of the hardware and remove parts I've never CLEANED before!
You talk about your excellent homemakers! Ma was right up there vying with Betty Crocker and Martha Stewart.
I go to the fridge now just to see the sparkle when I open the door. It's like one of those Northern Lights displays you only see once in a lifetime.
And this afternoon I took Ethan to the church with me and did two of the three cleaning jobs.
Oh...finished putting my hand-held address book addresses on the computer this afternoon. I'm even thinking of clearing off my desk later tonight...
D'you suppose I could be getting sick?
Tweet
Just got the official word from the official husband over the official IM.
He sounds like a very happy camper, though pretty tired.
One more test tomorrow and one more appointment with a different doctor and then off to home he comes.
We'll both sleep better. I can understand him not sleeping well in a motel room, but it's so annoying for me not to sleep well when he's gone. What's the deal? I mean...really, am I that dependent on him?
Apparently so.
*sigh*
Also, Loren's afternoon appointment with the transplant doc brought the good news that his arteries are clear and he is doing better than 90% of transplant patients!
Pretty awesome.
The bone density is some better but still low enough to keep with the Fosomax. All his meds are staying the same. Loren was also commended for his cholesterol levels.
We take enough fish oil--believe me--no wonder our cholesterol levels are great.
(have I mentioned recently my HDL was 100 last time?)
But enough about my lipids. What has Ma been doing today?
Glancing at my holiday lists I was chagrined to notice it is National Clean Out Your Refrigerator Day.
However, after cleaning under and around the kitchen sink yesterday, I decided to extend the cleaning frenzy for yet another day. So after making bread and getting through Nolan's school, I set about the arduous task.
Get this...did you know that if you clean the clear plastic shelves and drawers you can actually SEE THROUGH THEM?
I was using a bleach solution and everything. By the time I got close to the bottom I'd discovered how to pull out some of the hardware and remove parts I've never CLEANED before!
You talk about your excellent homemakers! Ma was right up there vying with Betty Crocker and Martha Stewart.
I go to the fridge now just to see the sparkle when I open the door. It's like one of those Northern Lights displays you only see once in a lifetime.
And this afternoon I took Ethan to the church with me and did two of the three cleaning jobs.
Oh...finished putting my hand-held address book addresses on the computer this afternoon. I'm even thinking of clearing off my desk later tonight...
D'you suppose I could be getting sick?
Tweet

The Progeny
2 Comments:
Glad to hear the good news about Loren! Hey, do you hire out for cleaning fridges? I'm sick and don't have the energy and fortitude to clean it myself and apparently there is a funky smell emanating from said fridge :-( And I just cleaned it a few months ago! Michigan is nice this time of year, you know.
Ha ha! Like I'm gonna clean an extra fridge...
Actually, if I told my family someone was willing to to pay me for that chore, I might be able to negotiate more reasonable terms at home.
I'll get back to you...
Post a Comment
<< Home