It's a Baked Oatmeal Kind of Day
Much to Carolyn and Ethan's dismay, baked oatmeal is on the menu for tonight.
It's all Ethan's fault, though. The "Men's Group" from church needed a place to practice and that means I need something quick and easy for supper. Now we'll have time to madly do a pseudo-cleaning of a few choice places. This would involve throwing things into closets and stuffing loose items into the oven...oh wait, I'm USING the oven...scratch that.
Anyway, the "Men's Group" is made up of Ethan and Paul Currier, and a couple of other males that actually qualify as men. We always enjoy hearing them sing in church, though I notice they haven't done, Lida Rose, as yet (barber shop singing style...which basically means four parts, the way God meant it to be).
In other news, I've done a semi-careful calculation of stamps, Wal-Mart photo cards, December birthday and all Christmas presents, and made an offer to Loren, which he has accepted.
Looks like Christmas is ON, people!
It involved complex negotiations, including someone who may or may not go by the name of, "Sharkey," and might possibly reside on an undisclosed South Sea Island.
But I won't have to worry about any repercussions until at least 2012, which as we all know, is not gonna happen.
Tweet
It's all Ethan's fault, though. The "Men's Group" from church needed a place to practice and that means I need something quick and easy for supper. Now we'll have time to madly do a pseudo-cleaning of a few choice places. This would involve throwing things into closets and stuffing loose items into the oven...oh wait, I'm USING the oven...scratch that.
Anyway, the "Men's Group" is made up of Ethan and Paul Currier, and a couple of other males that actually qualify as men. We always enjoy hearing them sing in church, though I notice they haven't done, Lida Rose, as yet (barber shop singing style...which basically means four parts, the way God meant it to be).
In other news, I've done a semi-careful calculation of stamps, Wal-Mart photo cards, December birthday and all Christmas presents, and made an offer to Loren, which he has accepted.
Looks like Christmas is ON, people!
It involved complex negotiations, including someone who may or may not go by the name of, "Sharkey," and might possibly reside on an undisclosed South Sea Island.
But I won't have to worry about any repercussions until at least 2012, which as we all know, is not gonna happen.
"Ding dong ding
I can hear the chapel bell chime.
Ding dong ding
At the least suggestion I'll pop..."
Tweet

The Progeny
6 Comments:
Since we already had a sock Christmas, how about mittens this year? Will you knit them for us by the light of the 57 tabs on your computer screen?
Ha, ha. Me knit? That's a GAS!
And you're totally exaggerating about those tabs. Last time I counted there were only 24 or so.
One more week! :D
Can't wait!
Mother, I am starting to sympathize with you in the tab department. I usually average around 8-10. And when you count all the bookmarks I have, and programs open and minimized on the windows start bar....
-Derek Hoyt
See? It's indeed complicated. I can't even remember life before computers....except, that it was 30 pounds lighter...
Post a Comment
<< Home