Out Ioway

My help comes from the Lord,
the Maker of Heaven and earth,
He will not let your foot slip-
He who watches over you will not slumber.
-Psalms 121:2,3

 
The ProgenyArdithSharonJasonDerek

Wednesday, April 04, 2012

Of Note

Another decent day, all around.

A Ma could get used to this!

School went...OK. I was able to get off for shopping, all by my li'l ol' self, which is nice. Felt a teeny bit bad for the kids, being stuck at home, but I learned that Carolyn took them all out on a walk down to the bridge. Apparently this made quite an impression on Trevor and Nolan :-)

And I don't know if this is related, but just before supper Nolan came up to me and said something to the effect, "I've got a new project...I'm going to be good."

Whoa!

(repeat second line of post)

Also realized Ethan had mowed the front and side yard while I was gone. Looks really nice.

(repeat...you know what)

Tomorrow should be the last day of school for the week. We don't usually take off for Good Friday, but Sharon is driving out from Indiana and will be here tomorrow evening...

Party Time!

(ditto of above repeat)

Also tomorrow, I'll be heading over to the court house garden to do a little work; clean up some of the winter debris and just generally try and spiff things, a bit. Also have couple of branches to trim at the church.

But for the driving and being away from the kids too much, I could do that kinda thing every day (almost).

And now, everyone is either in bed or quietly reading in their rooms. I am free for a bit :-)

(yup, you guessed it)
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home