Stuff is Happenin' !
| The eave is finished, including shingles |
| Now for the siding |
| You get three people hammering at the same time and it's a little....intense on the inside. |
Wow...between Firefox crashing twice, Picasa giving me troubles uploading and exporting pictures, and the network still refusing to let me access drives, I am getting kinda frustrated! Still, I'm stacking up the photos on my "C" drive for now, so things are not entirely impossible, just immensely annoying. I even had to go to the HTML option on this blogpost, so I could get below the last picture. Sometimes I think everything is conspiring against me :-(
Anyway, in today's news (sorry I haven't posted more often Carolyn) Nolan woke up with a severe sore throat and has spent all day on the couch. Tomorrow I hope he can work up the energy and health to finish the 20 problems of his math test he started today....
I let him pick out a "sick movie" for the afternoon and lo and behold, he chose Godzilla vs. Mothra...so....yeah. Later I played my Michael Bublé and Josh Groban CD's for him. Had to unplug the bass speaker for the last part of ol' Michael....it's not far from my desk (it's so big the speaker doesn't fit in the living room, ha ha) and I was pretty sure I could feel the floor vibrate.
Not to mention my ears.
Burritos for supper and thankfully no one has mentioned the concept of dessert, so it's all workin' out :-D
Read a little more of the Percy Jackson series--we have just started the fourth book--and now it is off to bed for los kiddos. Then Scott & Baily for me, on IPTV. Love that show. I try and catch Doc Martin whenever possible, too.
As you can see from the photos things are really progressing on the north side of the house. Loren is pretty near exhausting himself every day, but they hope to get the siding up by this weekend. Not sure how much more they are going to work on the outside, before winter....
Better stop and get those boys to bed. Tweet

The Progeny
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home