God's Bounty
MMmmmmm, freshly picked raspberries over homemade shortcake for supper. Perhaps not as awe inspiring as "someone's" blueberry pancakes, but yummy just the same.
The apples are weighing down their branches. I know, for they gave me friendly thumps on the head, neck and back as I mowed around the trees. Soon it will be time to pick, and cull, and send a few of the best to the collegiates.
Morning walks are gorgeous this time of year. The sun comes up in a sort of red haze. A mist hangs over the fields and the ditch grasses are covered in heavy dew. The wild sunflowers are in bloom along the side of each gravel road, competing with towering ragweed. It may not be perfectly idyllic, but it's close.
I love living in the country.
Tweet
The apples are weighing down their branches. I know, for they gave me friendly thumps on the head, neck and back as I mowed around the trees. Soon it will be time to pick, and cull, and send a few of the best to the collegiates.
Morning walks are gorgeous this time of year. The sun comes up in a sort of red haze. A mist hangs over the fields and the ditch grasses are covered in heavy dew. The wild sunflowers are in bloom along the side of each gravel road, competing with towering ragweed. It may not be perfectly idyllic, but it's close.
I love living in the country.
Tweet

The Progeny
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home