This is a Test......
To see how far I can get before my computer reboots. The following may or may not actually be taking place:
I am seriously considering dying my hair purple,
Getting a nose ring,
If I get tired of all that purple hair, I can always get a mohawk,
Cementing over the garden so we don't have to dig it each spring,
Taking up kick-boxing,
Taking up box-kicking,
Getting assorted tattoos,
Pinning handkerchiefs to Trevor's sleeve, since that's where he wipes his nose,
Dressing the little boys all in black so the dirt won't be so conspicuous,
Buying a Mac.
(this is only a test. I repeat, this is only a TEST. In the event of a real emergency, please send chocolate....) Tweet
I am seriously considering dying my hair purple,
Getting a nose ring,
If I get tired of all that purple hair, I can always get a mohawk,
Cementing over the garden so we don't have to dig it each spring,
Taking up kick-boxing,
Taking up box-kicking,
Getting assorted tattoos,
Pinning handkerchiefs to Trevor's sleeve, since that's where he wipes his nose,
Dressing the little boys all in black so the dirt won't be so conspicuous,
Buying a Mac.
(this is only a test. I repeat, this is only a TEST. In the event of a real emergency, please send chocolate....) Tweet

The Progeny
2 Comments:
I'm going to take up box-kicking.
How about can-crushing? Your prowess greatly impressed me. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home