Random advice
- When traveling down the road to take pictures in the lovely evening light, always remember to secure your diet Cherry Coke in an unspillable postition. Otherwise you may feel a sudden cold chill in the region of self that corresponds to the car's seat.
- If spillage occurs, make every effort to sit on the left half of the seat for the remainder of the ride. Conveniently forget to tell your husband. Conveniently forget to tell daughter who will drive you to the stores the following day. Particularly if she is wearing light colored pants.
- When shopping, try not to look surprised when finding a 16 oz bag of coleslaw that obviously contains at least twice that amount. Do NOT jump up and down yelling, "My prayers have been answered!" Consider it providential, and quietly place it in your cart displaying no emotion whatsoever.
- If watching the play-offs and your team is ahead with one strike, as in ONE STUPID STRIKE AND THEN IT'S ON TO THE WORLD SERIES...., do not assume the game is over. If there is any chance for your team to lose...they will. Once again, consider it providential. Also providential--another opportunity to eat supper in the living room :-)
One more thing....if your 3 year old watches post-season baseball, you may have a very difficult time getting him to not say, "I LIVE FOR THIS!" Tweet

The Progeny
3 Comments:
Yeah, that game was something.
That one about the coke spillage had me slightly worried, after I remembered that I had worn khaki that day...
Kendra
Sorry about that. If I don't take care of things immediately, it's out of my mind for the rest of my life.
Now I know why all those people were staring and pointing at you :-D
(I'm just kidding....for the most part....)
Post a Comment
<< Home