This morning......
.....we slept in 'til 6:00 !
This picture raises three questions:
1) Is it possible we've seen the sun three days in a row? (yes)
2) Why does everyone think the sun is round, when it's very clearly an oval shape?
3) Why is a caret flying off into the sunrise?
________________________
In other news, LeTourneau is encouraging quick payment of Jason's housing deposit so as to procure the dorm of his choice. Which begs the question, "Where do his parents wish him to live?"
Ma has been checking out her sources in the area, of which she has many. I've gotten Slader's point of view and also talked to Toad. (By the way, Toad, I am really sorry I made you late for class. I try to never bother people during the day for that very reason. I was under the mistaken impression that you had graduated and were just some working stiff sitting behind a computer all day....Tell your prof that it was Ol' Ma's fault. I'll even fax a signed note if that will help)
Having just received words of wisdom from Wilson, the data is all starting to congeal into a more discernable glob. We hope to get it taken care of within the next 24 hours.
___________________
In still other news....Loren may have tomorrow off :-) Then Friday will be a half day to complete some computer training at the station. THEN....it's off to sunny Chicago for two weeks of Courier training. He gets to drive home Friday night of the weekend in between, and stay until Sunday afternoon, when he drives back to Chicago for the last week.
Sharon leaves for France that same weekend. After that, life should settle down.
Boy, could I use some chocolate.... Tweet

The Progeny
9 Comments:
Sunshine and an anticipated day off for Loren...what more could you ask? Um....I know, there is always that desire for chocolate :)
He could always choose the quad my son lives in...Quad 1 I think it is. Jonathan will be a senior this next year...an engineering major.
I have heard good reports of Quad 1
41. Enough said.
Of course, my husband was a 41 er!
Paige lived on the third floor of Thomas last year while girls were still there and it was a very nice residence hall with deep closets and generous desk space. So 41 would probably be a good choice as far as facilities go and they certainly have traditions (and even textbooks for loan, I believe).
Jason, if you want any say in your future, better speak up now.
I call shenanigans on Quad 1... it is a boring place with no community. As much as I can appreciate peace and quiet, with the exception of a couple of the quads, you can get peace and quiet just about anywhere. What you can't get is a strong sense of floor unity and community. I would recommend most of the Tyler floors (with the exception of Club) and Mabee I... and maybe a passing nod to 41.
another 41er here vying for our floor. you'll get peace and quiet there. especially during visitation hours :-)
-Chirp, class of '05
Post a Comment
<< Home