I thought about it afterwards....the main reason I didn't try something like that is due to a misplaced manual :-)
I have tried to capture the expanse of fair-weather clouds before, and it never did the sky justice. This picture comes close, though "why," I do not know. (possibly has something to do with the slightly curvy horizon)
I used the following features from Picasa to edit: auto color, auto contrast, and warmify. (I think)
2 Comments:
Awesome shot! It almost looks like you used a wide lens for that.
I thought about it afterwards....the main reason I didn't try something like that is due to a misplaced manual :-)
I have tried to capture the expanse of fair-weather clouds before, and it never did the sky justice. This picture comes close, though "why," I do not know. (possibly has something to do with the slightly curvy horizon)
I used the following features from Picasa to edit: auto color, auto contrast, and warmify. (I think)
Post a Comment
<< Home