The Report be Goodsome
First of all, Ardith and Jason have made it safely back to their respective abodes. Trevor was so glad to see his "best guy" that he ran up with a huge grin and pounded on him :-D
I think that's one of those ancient male-bonding rituals for "Welcome home."
Also, Ma's cholesterol test results came in the mail. (It's always a good sign when they don't call you on the phone with test results)
*drum roll*
209 for total cholesterol !! (they like it under 200)
100 for LDL (bad chol.) Ideal is less than 100
100 for HDL (good chol.) Ideal is 32-96
(don't ask me how they came up with a total of 209, from two 100's. I know math was never my strongest subject, but hey.....)
45 Triglycerides (should be under 150)
Here is the note from the Nurse Practitioner:
I guess all that oatmeal is finally paying off :-) not to mention the dark chocolate.
I would like to draw special attention to the "A+"
*bows modestly*
As well as the "excellent."
Autographs available upon request.
(for a nominal fee)
Tweet
I think that's one of those ancient male-bonding rituals for "Welcome home."
Also, Ma's cholesterol test results came in the mail. (It's always a good sign when they don't call you on the phone with test results)
*drum roll*
209 for total cholesterol !! (they like it under 200)
100 for LDL (bad chol.) Ideal is less than 100
100 for HDL (good chol.) Ideal is 32-96
(don't ask me how they came up with a total of 209, from two 100's. I know math was never my strongest subject, but hey.....)
45 Triglycerides (should be under 150)
Here is the note from the Nurse Practitioner:
Hi Rebecca, I am giving you an A+ on your cholesterol. Even though the total cholesterol is 209 - your HDL is excellent. Keep up your good work!!
I guess all that oatmeal is finally paying off :-) not to mention the dark chocolate.
I would like to draw special attention to the "A+"
*bows modestly*
As well as the "excellent."
Autographs available upon request.
(for a nominal fee)
Tweet

The Progeny
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home