Ma's News Nuggets
Why is it the funniest stories always center around food? Maybe it's just my world view shining through.....
Apparently, beans on toast is a popular snack. I wouldn't know, since I've never eaten that, but Heinz is hoping others have. The big question om my mind is, "What Would Teresa Do?"
Moving right along to bomb-filled potatoes, please be advised to check your fries thoroughly, before eating.
Clear your head--and possibly the room--with this new scent.
What's next? chocolate perfume?
Tweet
Apparently, beans on toast is a popular snack. I wouldn't know, since I've never eaten that, but Heinz is hoping others have. The big question om my mind is, "What Would Teresa Do?"
Moving right along to bomb-filled potatoes, please be advised to check your fries thoroughly, before eating.
Clear your head--and possibly the room--with this new scent.
What's next? chocolate perfume?
Tweet

The Progeny
2 Comments:
Ah, baked beans on toast--an old favorite from Australia and New Zealand. What is even better is baked beans on pizza. (No, I am not kidding.) Once we even had spaghetti on pizza.
And speaking of perfume, I heard this morning on the news they were launching a play-doh perfume. Finally, a fragrance a real mother could love.
Or perhaps, only a mother could love.
Post a Comment
<< Home