Life in the Ditch
More Canadian Thistle. For some reason, this makes me think of Phyllis Diller...
An unidentified Skipper--not a true butterfly. The antennae are spaced further apart and it's body is bigger, similar to a moth.
Named because of the skipping, flitting way in which it flies.
Pretty alfalfa. (I think....)
White flowers lining the road. I thought this was soapwort, but now I'm not so sure.
Another patch of....*cough*.....alternative agricultural plant-life, spied surprisingly close to our property.
A bunny--but then, you probably knew that. Loren went out to mail a letter, just as I was returning from my morning walk. The bunny ran from Loren, only to encounter me, coming up the gravel road. This proved to be quite the dilemma--should he run from the big, bad FedEx guy? Or the short, fat Ma?
In the end, it chose to run from me.
It's always nice to be formidable.
Tweet
An unidentified Skipper--not a true butterfly. The antennae are spaced further apart and it's body is bigger, similar to a moth.
Named because of the skipping, flitting way in which it flies.
Pretty alfalfa. (I think....)
White flowers lining the road. I thought this was soapwort, but now I'm not so sure.
Another patch of....*cough*.....alternative agricultural plant-life, spied surprisingly close to our property.
A bunny--but then, you probably knew that. Loren went out to mail a letter, just as I was returning from my morning walk. The bunny ran from Loren, only to encounter me, coming up the gravel road. This proved to be quite the dilemma--should he run from the big, bad FedEx guy? Or the short, fat Ma?
In the end, it chose to run from me.
It's always nice to be formidable.
Tweet

The Progeny
2 Comments:
I had been wondering if you reported that crop -- other than on the Internet, that is!:)
the other Nancy
No, I haven't, actually.
I was hoping to scare up a little reward, first :-)
Post a Comment
<< Home