The Diet Report
This week's weigh-in: 1V9.0 pounds, a half-pound loss for this week, or 15.5 pounds lost over 12 weeks.
:-)
This may seem small, but it is a major achievement because:
-it was Thanksgiving week and this proves I can get through a holiday with a happy balance between deprivation and wild snarfing.
-I was sweating bullets two days ago when I got on the scale and was suddenly 2 pounds over this. Believe me, I was very careful and hardly indulged at all. I just decided to ignore the scale's report and keep goin' with what had worked in the past.
And frankly, I'll take any little victory I can these days.
Tweet
:-)
This may seem small, but it is a major achievement because:
-it was Thanksgiving week and this proves I can get through a holiday with a happy balance between deprivation and wild snarfing.
-I was sweating bullets two days ago when I got on the scale and was suddenly 2 pounds over this. Believe me, I was very careful and hardly indulged at all. I just decided to ignore the scale's report and keep goin' with what had worked in the past.
And frankly, I'll take any little victory I can these days.
Tweet

The Progeny
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home