Weddings, and all that :-)
An excellent time was had by all. I would love to share numerous pictures, but for tonight (ninety minutes after our return) just a few will have to suffice.....
Amy and David Hoyt, the newlyweds.
(apologies for the red eye effect. I have yet to get Picasa's red eye removal to work for me)
The wedding planner carefully explaining the proper way to cut a wedding cake.
A little unplanned frivolity....cousins falling prey to the upbeat Christmas music.
Very few people know that Loren is really a party animal at heart. The truth can now be told....I witnessed him tapping his foot to a jazzy rendition of Jingle Bells.
And who is this?
Nathan and Elizabeth Banek, with sweet baby Abigail. We attended THIS nephew's wedding over a year ago, in November of 2005....
*grins*
Tweet
Amy and David Hoyt, the newlyweds.
(apologies for the red eye effect. I have yet to get Picasa's red eye removal to work for me)The wedding planner carefully explaining the proper way to cut a wedding cake.
A little unplanned frivolity....cousins falling prey to the upbeat Christmas music.
Very few people know that Loren is really a party animal at heart. The truth can now be told....I witnessed him tapping his foot to a jazzy rendition of Jingle Bells.And who is this?
Nathan and Elizabeth Banek, with sweet baby Abigail. We attended THIS nephew's wedding over a year ago, in November of 2005....*grins*
Tweet

The Progeny
3 Comments:
glad to know you are home safe and sound...it is great to have the kids back home from LETU and APU. The house is busy....who were the bamboo people you met??? What part of CA?? Curiosity killed the bamboo growers??
Merry Christmas to all your family.
HI MoM!
I will find out, you can be sure.
Ma will not be thwarted in her efforts to build a giant bamboo cartel. All I ask is a small percentage....say, 35% or so.
Okay you two...things are still crazy around here but I will tell you this that Brad & Claudia Martin live in Corning and their bamboo is beautiful! I have seen it with my own eyes! I will try to get further information soon.
love elizabeth
Post a Comment
<< Home