Out Ioway

My help comes from the Lord,
the Maker of Heaven and earth,
He will not let your foot slip-
He who watches over you will not slumber.
-Psalms 121:2,3

 
The ProgenyArdithSharonJasonDerek

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

I do NOT have a problem

75%How Addicted to Blogging Are You?


See, I actually thought it might be worse.
 

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Bummer! I obviously answered some questions wrong, as it says I am 38% addicted...

7/31/2007 08:30:00 PM  
Blogger Ma Hoyt said...

Yes, it is a rather low number.

But have no fear!

There is still plenty of time for me to be your personal blog-coach before you head back to school.

I have very reasonable fees...

7/31/2007 08:34:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I want a low number. 38% is way too high, especially considering how much I put into my own blog.

7/31/2007 09:17:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*looks smug*

And I had the grandly low result of 15%

Kendra

7/31/2007 09:58:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home