The Playing Ground
Just so's ya know, not every-one is going to Potter Parties or waiting in line to buy the latest book.
I had to run into town yesterday and took the four youngest along for a stop at the playground...
Trevor climbing the corkscrew (in Iowa we call these augers)

Carolyn and Ethan wanted to stay on the spinning tire swing...

...funny how kids enjoy getting dizzy enough to make me sick

Ethan in an attempt to duplicate a great shot his Uncle Stan took at the reunion.
(I'll have to link to that album one of these days...there are tons of great shots)
Trevor excavating.
All that boy's thoughts and Lego creations revolve around fertilizers, combines and large machines.
Nolan climbing outside the lines.
Looks right peaceful, don't he...
____________
I would have posted more today but I spent a good part of the early afternoon working on a family letter. This is the main reason Hoyt men get married...to have someone to write their family letters for them.
Tweet
I had to run into town yesterday and took the four youngest along for a stop at the playground...
Trevor climbing the corkscrew (in Iowa we call these augers)
Carolyn and Ethan wanted to stay on the spinning tire swing...
...funny how kids enjoy getting dizzy enough to make me sick
Ethan in an attempt to duplicate a great shot his Uncle Stan took at the reunion.
Trevor excavating.
Nolan climbing outside the lines.
____________
I would have posted more today but I spent a good part of the early afternoon working on a family letter. This is the main reason Hoyt men get married...to have someone to write their family letters for them.
Tweet

The Progeny
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home