Whew!
What a day, and before we go further let me say that concerning Marlys, things are looking up.
They went into her lung, found the place where it was bleeding and cauterized it. They will check her tomorrow to make sure it is still ok, and then perhaps send her home :-)
Obviously, if she gets to go home that would mean the TB check came back negative.
Nothing to say but PRAISE GOD and I thank everyone who prayed.
_____________________
Now, concerning this huge day...everything went very well, including Kendra remembering she could walk across from the park to the courthouse and get her permit renewed, which she did.
Legal, again.
I'll get to details about the fair and such, later (I hope) but the BIGGEST DEAL of the day was seeing this....
...from the intersection of 65 and 57, which is just east of Iowa Falls.
We were close enough to see the rotation, and I don't like to partake of overly used words that often, but this was
AWESOME.
We could tell it was a fairly little thing, and of course if it had touched the ground (it never did) and we'd detected damage, we would have started praying something fierce for the people in harm's way.
But that never happened, thankfully.
So, I guess I've got my twister picture, anyway, and nobody was hurt.
I'd post more but I have to go out and sprinkle grass seed on my new "project." For the sake of my older kids, I dug out the old onion/grass patch and made a few niftly curves and am planting grass and sticking in some old limestone rocks and moving some yarrow over...
It will be oh--so--über--cool.
And one more thing...today is the last of the 11-day Idiot Proof Diet! That means I'll be setting my alarm for 12:01 so I can down a bag of chocolates.
Of course I'm kidding !
(for the most part)
Tweet
They went into her lung, found the place where it was bleeding and cauterized it. They will check her tomorrow to make sure it is still ok, and then perhaps send her home :-)
Obviously, if she gets to go home that would mean the TB check came back negative.
Nothing to say but PRAISE GOD and I thank everyone who prayed.
_____________________
Now, concerning this huge day...everything went very well, including Kendra remembering she could walk across from the park to the courthouse and get her permit renewed, which she did.
Legal, again.
I'll get to details about the fair and such, later (I hope) but the BIGGEST DEAL of the day was seeing this....
We were close enough to see the rotation, and I don't like to partake of overly used words that often, but this was
AWESOME.
We could tell it was a fairly little thing, and of course if it had touched the ground (it never did) and we'd detected damage, we would have started praying something fierce for the people in harm's way.
But that never happened, thankfully.
So, I guess I've got my twister picture, anyway, and nobody was hurt.
I'd post more but I have to go out and sprinkle grass seed on my new "project." For the sake of my older kids, I dug out the old onion/grass patch and made a few niftly curves and am planting grass and sticking in some old limestone rocks and moving some yarrow over...
It will be oh--so--über--cool.
And one more thing...today is the last of the 11-day Idiot Proof Diet! That means I'll be setting my alarm for 12:01 so I can down a bag of chocolates.
Of course I'm kidding !
(for the most part)
Tweet

The Progeny
1 Comments:
WOWWWW you guys got to see one!!
Post a Comment
<< Home