Daughters Do the Chainsaw
Today was more crabbing for Ma...pulling up crabgrass, that is, while letting others do the heavy work.
I wasn't born yesterday, ya know.
Kendra wants her brothers to especially take note, that she has now used a chainsaw and they haven't. Probably the most exciting thing that has happened to her other than getting her driver's license and wel....being born. Unfortunately, I was just coming back from a quick trip to town and missed getting a picture of her, but I did get one of Sharon. Yes, sweet Sharon got to slice through a big trunk, also.
My whole world view is going to change, no doubt. And Kendra and Sharon are very thankful for an indulgent uncle.
Tonight we'll be heading over to Doug and Cindy's house in Goshen. Should be a grand time. Tomorrow it'll be church with Mom, and then taking Kendra down to Grace. Sharon will be assisting inn the moving of Kendra's....*cough*...very small pile of stuff up to her puny dorm room.
__________
I've called home several times over these past days and everything seems to be going along swimmingly on the Iowa front. I tempted to extend my stay another coupla weeks (heh,heh), excepting school is supposed to start on Tuesday.
Tweet
I wasn't born yesterday, ya know.
Kendra wants her brothers to especially take note, that she has now used a chainsaw and they haven't. Probably the most exciting thing that has happened to her other than getting her driver's license and wel....being born. Unfortunately, I was just coming back from a quick trip to town and missed getting a picture of her, but I did get one of Sharon. Yes, sweet Sharon got to slice through a big trunk, also.
My whole world view is going to change, no doubt. And Kendra and Sharon are very thankful for an indulgent uncle.
Tonight we'll be heading over to Doug and Cindy's house in Goshen. Should be a grand time. Tomorrow it'll be church with Mom, and then taking Kendra down to Grace. Sharon will be assisting inn the moving of Kendra's....*cough*...very small pile of stuff up to her puny dorm room.
__________
I've called home several times over these past days and everything seems to be going along swimmingly on the Iowa front. I tempted to extend my stay another coupla weeks (heh,heh), excepting school is supposed to start on Tuesday.
Tweet

The Progeny
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home