We're Off
To the libraries, that is.
And only one book missing! Pretty good, for the likes of us. I'm leaving Ethan at home (quite willingly) to help Loren when the guys bring in the heat pump(s). There could be exciting pictures posted later of hulking machines that supposedly won't break down for 8-10 years.
One less person will enable us to take a more fuel efficient vehicle. Also, it's rather windy and driving a 15-passenger van is not much fun. You have to have both hands on the wheel, which seriously interferes with the noshing of chocolate.
Speaking of things that can kill you, I read some interesting medical news this morning: Women with migraines may have a 30% less chance of getting breast cancer.
WooHoo! Another reason to celebrate! And that reminds me, the Breast Cancer Site reached 102% of their goal during the big October push, last month. So thanks for clickin' away.
And now, duty calls. Lunch, followed by the transport of massive amounts of books over sparsely populated areas of Iowa.
Tweet
And only one book missing! Pretty good, for the likes of us. I'm leaving Ethan at home (quite willingly) to help Loren when the guys bring in the heat pump(s). There could be exciting pictures posted later of hulking machines that supposedly won't break down for 8-10 years.
One less person will enable us to take a more fuel efficient vehicle. Also, it's rather windy and driving a 15-passenger van is not much fun. You have to have both hands on the wheel, which seriously interferes with the noshing of chocolate.
Speaking of things that can kill you, I read some interesting medical news this morning: Women with migraines may have a 30% less chance of getting breast cancer.
WooHoo! Another reason to celebrate! And that reminds me, the Breast Cancer Site reached 102% of their goal during the big October push, last month. So thanks for clickin' away.
And now, duty calls. Lunch, followed by the transport of massive amounts of books over sparsely populated areas of Iowa.
Tweet

The Progeny
2 Comments:
I'll try and remember that the next time I get a migraine...., of course I'm blessed to be of a family without that particular bit of medical history...do they mention the chances on other cancers though?
Not other cancers, no. But you've probably heard of the higher risk among migraineal people for things like strokes...
Post a Comment
<< Home