Oops
I just realized I'd forgotten to post today.
This morning was the first day of testing for Nolan, Ethan and Carolyn. We got to the Wellsburg middle school in good time and found the principle's office with the aid of nice students :-) {Princi-PAL..it's PRINCIPAL! Can you believe I did that a-again?}
Ma is very happy they are testing in such a quiet environment.
I spent the time out in the Green Dragon Lady Lincoln, reading a book. I did take a break to get gas and come back and read some more. There was driving rain most of the time, but I managed to keep the chocolate I'd bought at Casey's, safe and dry.
Tomorrow I'll probably read some more and go exploring for more places to buy chocolate.
Wellsburg is a small town but they do have a main street section so I could always go there and pretend I'm a tourist from New York or something.
Tweet
This morning was the first day of testing for Nolan, Ethan and Carolyn. We got to the Wellsburg middle school in good time and found the principle's office with the aid of nice students :-) {Princi-PAL..it's PRINCIPAL! Can you believe I did that a-again?}
Ma is very happy they are testing in such a quiet environment.
I spent the time out in the Green Dragon Lady Lincoln, reading a book. I did take a break to get gas and come back and read some more. There was driving rain most of the time, but I managed to keep the chocolate I'd bought at Casey's, safe and dry.
Tomorrow I'll probably read some more and go exploring for more places to buy chocolate.
Wellsburg is a small town but they do have a main street section so I could always go there and pretend I'm a tourist from New York or something.
Tweet

The Progeny
1 Comments:
Just make sure you perfect that accent first. It's always very easy to tell who's not from around here. That northern accent amongst all these southerners sticks out like a sore thumb. They (southerners) say that I have an accent. I think not; I just talk normal.
Post a Comment
<< Home