What a Great Day :-)
First of all, THE SUN WAS SHINING!
Always a good thing, this time of year.
Secondly, I got Trevor and Nolan started on school today before 10:30...barely. Ok, that was not so good, but at least they both finished in time to go shopping with me, this afternoon.
I do believe taking the little boys shopping with me qualifies as missionary work, in that it allows a quiet calm to settle over the house while we are gone.
The same cannot be said for the car, however, and certain peoples were starting to get on my nerves during the drive home. Fortunately, I was getting so sleepy that I was able to tune out some of the clamor as I fought to keep my eyes open and the car on the road.
We're all safe at the house now, so I guess you know how that turned out. Sadly, I did forget to put the ice cream in the freezer for more than an hour. But that's not really my fault, since the Yankees were in another playoff game.
And it doesn't even matter that they lost, because we get to watch more baseball tomorrow!
____________
Quote of the Day:
Carolyn....."Why do all the Wal-Mart workers look so gloomy?"
(they would rather be watching baseball)
Tweet
Always a good thing, this time of year.
Secondly, I got Trevor and Nolan started on school today before 10:30...barely. Ok, that was not so good, but at least they both finished in time to go shopping with me, this afternoon.
I do believe taking the little boys shopping with me qualifies as missionary work, in that it allows a quiet calm to settle over the house while we are gone.
The same cannot be said for the car, however, and certain peoples were starting to get on my nerves during the drive home. Fortunately, I was getting so sleepy that I was able to tune out some of the clamor as I fought to keep my eyes open and the car on the road.
We're all safe at the house now, so I guess you know how that turned out. Sadly, I did forget to put the ice cream in the freezer for more than an hour. But that's not really my fault, since the Yankees were in another playoff game.
And it doesn't even matter that they lost, because we get to watch more baseball tomorrow!
____________
Quote of the Day:
Carolyn....."Why do all the Wal-Mart workers look so gloomy?"
(they would rather be watching baseball)
Tweet

The Progeny
1 Comments:
(Go Yankees!)
I know, the sunshine out here was just as welcome after all those cloudy days.
Carolyn, obviously you need to join the Walmart staff and spread hilarity around the workplace :D
Kendra
Post a Comment
<< Home