Out Ioway

My help comes from the Lord,
the Maker of Heaven and earth,
He will not let your foot slip-
He who watches over you will not slumber.
-Psalms 121:2,3

 
The ProgenyArdithSharonJasonDerek

Saturday, November 21, 2009

All Done!

Spent the morning online and did all the Christmas shopping plus gift acquirement for the two December birthdays. Let's hear it, for Ma!

By the time I was finished, my neck was stiff, my back ached, and my eyes were blurred out from comparing prices on different websites.

But no one ever said sedentary life would be easy.

Despite my careful list made over a month ago, there were several forced adjustments. A few items weren't even offered at this point (Bummer!) and some things had gone up in price, demanding further substitutions.

But I believe everyone's covered. And slightly under the latest proffered expenditure.

Now all I have to do is get those crazy apples put up into sauce and I'll have another big load offa my puny mind.
_____________

Have to give a few haircuts now, fix tonight's meal and then mentally prepare for an evening of music (Guy Lombardo and Lawrence Welk) and Canadian/British Comedies (Last of the Summer Wine, The Red Green Show).

That reminds me....I learned on Facebook that Red Green is going to be in the Minneapolis/St. Paul area in December, I think. It does give one pause, and thoughts of running off to the north....
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home