Out Ioway

My help comes from the Lord,
the Maker of Heaven and earth,
He will not let your foot slip-
He who watches over you will not slumber.
-Psalms 121:2,3

 
The ProgenyArdithSharonJasonDerek

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Better late than never

A brief but boring update:

Loren got a printer running with a good cartridge and I printed off all the snail mail Christmas letters.

But before that, I sat down and hand addressed 77 envelopes. Talk about your hand cramps! Reminds me to be thankful for the computer and the ease it gives to communication. Speaking of which, very sorry to the wonderful nieces and nephews who will have to wait for their email editions...I feel have to draw the line at 4 books of stamps. Your parents (Loren and my siblings) will be getting a hard copy, however. After I think they've arrived, I'll post one online.

I still have more letters to print out for our church and some folks that attend the Reformed church down the road, but I can do that tomorrow.

All the letters were dropped in a mailbox this evening, but I think most will arrive by Wednesday or Thursday.

THAT'S A LOAD OFF MY MIND!

Tomorrow I need to cut two boys' hair and perhaps coax Kendra to start on the Christmas cookies.

And I should really get back on the treadmill, which brings up the important question,

"Can one walk and drink eggnog at the same time?"
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home