Out Ioway

My help comes from the Lord,
the Maker of Heaven and earth,
He will not let your foot slip-
He who watches over you will not slumber.
-Psalms 121:2,3

 
The ProgenyArdithSharonJasonDerek

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Finally!

Got done with the lawn.

Got Picasa to upload my pictures.

Got the album fixed up and captioned.

Even if you don't go through all 63 pictures, at least look at the first one...it's priceless.

Kain & Nancy Wedding


I do apologize for not blogging much, of late. The lawn, this week, very nearly became a part-time job. Yes, it was almost 20 hours, I kiddeth not.

Ridiculous, but necessary to whip it into shape after being neglected last week. Now, if only it doesn't rain for a few days...

Kendra has been cleaning like a house afire, today. She worked up in the girls' room, but most horrendously, went through all three couches in the living room. She's suggested we dumped them and get bean bag chairs, instead. Personally, that would make lot of sense, since those crazy couches collect a LOT of dust, not to mention debris. Trevor found a long lost library book, down inside the lining.

Now I know where to hide when I want to get away from people.

Carolyn kept the young lads on their toes this morning, whipping that room into shape. It looks SO much better. Ethan swept it, as well as the addition. And he weed-whacked for me yesterday, in the terrible heat.

Loren was cleaning up in the garage, not to mention getting several cars fixed up, this week.

Oh yes...Carolyn also baked up 3 green tomato pies, for Loren's birthday, tomorrow. It was really last night, be we went to the wedding, and we've been knocking ourselves out getting ready for next week.

Still more to be done, hopefully tomorrow and Monday.

One thing I refuse to do next week, and that's mow the lawn. There will be enough able bodies here to perform that chore, and frankly, I'm just about sick of it, having mowed on four separate days this week.

I'm assuming we don't have to mow, in heaven.
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home