Goodsome Day
What a relief :-)
The sixth high school transcript is done and on it's mail-way. Minus grades for the current (senior) year, naturally.
Only four more transcripts to go!
I don't know why they make me so nervous, but they do. The final push called for el migraine medico.
Also accomplished today, the ordering of the very last presents for Christmas and birthdays, through June of next year
And as if that weren't enough, there must have been a special alignment of planets or somethin', cause we got all three bathrooms cleaned, aujourd'hui!
Si senor, c'est vrai.
The kids are responsible for two, and usually get them done each Saturday.
The master bath is my responsibility and is cleaned in a slightly more haphazard schedule ;-p
But it's done now, and that should do 'er for 6 months or so.
I'm kidding.
Three months, tops.
Now it's time for big band, blogging and quite possibly a chocolate chip or two.
I'm guessin' ol' Ma burned off more than one calorie while counting up credits, half credits, and figuring GPA's for same.
Not to mention tabulating lesson and test scores for a gazillion calculus papers. Too bad I got 2/3 through the stack before Melinda showed me her neat, daily log.
*small scream*
Oh well, it's done.
(can you tell I'm relieved?)
Now, on to the Christmas letter...
Tweet
The sixth high school transcript is done and on it's mail-way. Minus grades for the current (senior) year, naturally.
Only four more transcripts to go!
I don't know why they make me so nervous, but they do. The final push called for el migraine medico.
Also accomplished today, the ordering of the very last presents for Christmas and birthdays, through June of next year
And as if that weren't enough, there must have been a special alignment of planets or somethin', cause we got all three bathrooms cleaned, aujourd'hui!
Si senor, c'est vrai.
The kids are responsible for two, and usually get them done each Saturday.
The master bath is my responsibility and is cleaned in a slightly more haphazard schedule ;-p
But it's done now, and that should do 'er for 6 months or so.
I'm kidding.
Three months, tops.
Now it's time for big band, blogging and quite possibly a chocolate chip or two.
I'm guessin' ol' Ma burned off more than one calorie while counting up credits, half credits, and figuring GPA's for same.
Not to mention tabulating lesson and test scores for a gazillion calculus papers. Too bad I got 2/3 through the stack before Melinda showed me her neat, daily log.
*small scream*
Oh well, it's done.
(can you tell I'm relieved?)
Now, on to the Christmas letter...
Tweet

The Progeny
1 Comments:
Oh ARRGHH!!
I just realized I figured up the half credits incorrectly.
Now I have to fix it and send in the corrected transcript.
:-(
Post a Comment
<< Home