Surrounded!
The house, that is.

Loren had Ethan use the skid-loader to erect a snow berm around the base of the house.
This picture was taken 'bout Christmas time. Since then we had a partial meltdown (I mean, other than the ones experienced almost daily by "you know who").
So Ethan had to go and shore it up, as well as take a shovel and chop down against the house and pack it it in, again.
I know this because I heard it take place during several naps, ha ha.
Today the skid-loader was utilized in a new fashion...helping to get the Camry-with-a-dead-battery into the garage.
There was a complicated process involving a winch, as well. All I know is...every time I starting drifting off to sleep, the skid-loader was revved into action.
It's getting so a gal can't snore in peace, anymore.
As to the migraine, the left side of my head was remarkably calm for most of the day, yesterday. This was because the migraine had migrated to the right side.
So weird when your teeth actually hurt.
But now we're back to normal for this Wednesday. Meaning, it's back on the left side.
Not bad enough to warrant a cold washcloth and a lie-down on the couch though, so that's good.
The trick is organizing my migraine-blasting meds, which should only be taken every 6 hours. One doesn't want to take them when not necessary, but now I've waited and the pain is returning and I won't be able to get in a second dose before bed.
Guess I'll just have to stay up late, that blissful time when everyone is in bed and not requiring food, help with schoolwork, or intensive arbitration to avoid all-out-war between the male members of my tribe.
Tweet
Loren had Ethan use the skid-loader to erect a snow berm around the base of the house.
This picture was taken 'bout Christmas time. Since then we had a partial meltdown (I mean, other than the ones experienced almost daily by "you know who").
So Ethan had to go and shore it up, as well as take a shovel and chop down against the house and pack it it in, again.
I know this because I heard it take place during several naps, ha ha.
Today the skid-loader was utilized in a new fashion...helping to get the Camry-with-a-dead-battery into the garage.
There was a complicated process involving a winch, as well. All I know is...every time I starting drifting off to sleep, the skid-loader was revved into action.
It's getting so a gal can't snore in peace, anymore.
As to the migraine, the left side of my head was remarkably calm for most of the day, yesterday. This was because the migraine had migrated to the right side.
So weird when your teeth actually hurt.
But now we're back to normal for this Wednesday. Meaning, it's back on the left side.
Not bad enough to warrant a cold washcloth and a lie-down on the couch though, so that's good.
The trick is organizing my migraine-blasting meds, which should only be taken every 6 hours. One doesn't want to take them when not necessary, but now I've waited and the pain is returning and I won't be able to get in a second dose before bed.
Guess I'll just have to stay up late, that blissful time when everyone is in bed and not requiring food, help with schoolwork, or intensive arbitration to avoid all-out-war between the male members of my tribe.
Tweet

The Progeny
3 Comments:
If you've cut back on chocolate with your diet, I wonder if your migraines are attributed to a lack of magnesium? I know several women, including mom and myself, who get nasty headaches if we don't take magnesium regularly. Earlier in my pregnancy I wasn't taking it because I was so sick and started to have headaches and crave all the chocolate in the world. :D After taking magnesium again for about a week, it cleared it up. Just a thought.
I do hope you figure out what's causing them, Mommy!
Interesting you should say that, Rebekah.
Though I get magnesium in my calcium/mag/zinc, I haven't been taking as many of those due to just downing a protein drink after my morning treadmill (I only take pills if I have water). So it's missing from that source, as well as the chocolate.
But I have had to take an extra magnesium pill several nights before bed when my legs got fidgety, so hmmmm....
At least today (Friday) has been pretty good. The migraine is basically gone and I haven't taken anything for it all day.
I'm sure I do not get them as bad as some people.
Post a Comment
<< Home