Out Ioway

My help comes from the Lord,
the Maker of Heaven and earth,
He will not let your foot slip-
He who watches over you will not slumber.
-Psalms 121:2,3

 
The ProgenyArdithSharonJasonDerek

Thursday, May 05, 2011

The Diet Update

I forgot to get in a report for this week, so here goes:

Now down 32.5 pounds, with eight days to go. Doubt if I'll quite get to minus 35, but it'll be pretty decent nonetheless.

The most gratifying event was getting into two pair of jeans which were previously too small. That has to be good!

On the glasses front, I had a crushing blow this morning. The clinic called and our vision provider is discontinuing the frames I ordered.

Boo Davis Vision!

Guess I'll just wait until June or so, when the tech thought they might come out with a new line.

Too bad. I was really looking forward to a change. Not that getting up and struggling through school with troublesome boys every single weekday isn't reward enough. Or trying to come up with meals that everyone can stomach and that also gives some measure of equity concerning prep time and eat time.

However, I can be plenty happy to wear different clothes (or rather my old ones :-) again, so that is a plus.
________________

Looking forward to seeing Jason and Derek, tomorrow night. We even got the boys' room picked up this afternoon, which is rather stressful for me. It's not that I do a lot, but that I get so frustrated being up there supervising and seeing all the incredibly wasteful and irresponsible things He-Who-Shall-Not-Be-Named has done to make messes and "borrow" items that can never be restored to their original condition.

Ah well. It is relatively neat for the moment.

Can't say the same for my little corner of the room, but it's nothing a complete personality transplant can't remedy.

They have those, right?

I can only work on one major character flaw at a time.
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home