Out Ioway

My help comes from the Lord,
the Maker of Heaven and earth,
He will not let your foot slip-
He who watches over you will not slumber.
-Psalms 121:2,3

 
The ProgenyArdithSharonJasonDerek

Monday, June 27, 2011

Slackerville

Apologies for the blog gathering dust. Ma has been working outside quite a bit, so extra hours have been logged in yard and garden

Then there is the whole preoccupation of scrubbing my hands and nails with lemon juice, in a vain attempt to remove dirt and black mulch stain from the whorls of my fingerprints.

Speaking of mulch, I finished the 27 bag job on my new bed by the house. Well...I may need just a few more, but it's looking semi-almost-finished, in a preliminary sort of way.

My hands, however, are beginning to resemble the texture of the wood chips.

Guess I'll have to postpone my fine embroidery work for a while, ha ha.

I took a "before" picture. I may snap one now and then another, after the border is completed. But sometime I'll have proof of my labors.
________________

On another note, a young father in our church met with a dirt bike accident on Saturday, and now has a broken leg with newly inserted rod, as a souvenir.

Also a concussion.

Caleb DeFord is the father of the twins in our church, so you can imagine that life will be tricky for his wife, Rebekah.

And he cannot put weight on his leg for 8 weeks.

Also, he is self-employed, so this is going to be difficult from the standpoint of his work situation.

Appreciate any prayers for the DeFord family.
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home