In Which Ma Does One or Two More Things
(the new Blogger format doesn't allow you to pick from three picture sizes, as before, so I'm stuck with...this. Oh well)
Today was fairly decent.
Got done with school for the week. IT'S LIKE WINNING THE LOTTERY.
Of course, that might not have happened but for skipping treadmill time. Again. Eventually I will have to get back in the exercise grind, which will add additional grind-age to the school schedule.
BUT, I did go outside and do the following:
--took out the Scouring Rushes invading my rocks.
--did a partial rescue of my Button Snakeroot (again, from invading rushes)
--dug up a small pad of earth for planting Cosmos (orange and yellow)
--supervised Trevor and Nolan planting the seeds
--weeded the peas (that haven't been eaten by bunnies)
Tomorrow is a work day at the church, so we'll be heading over to Allison WAY too early in the morning. Compensation provided with pizza for lunch.
I fixed up several pots with flowers (yesterday...hey, that's right, I DID something two days in a row!) to take over to church and plunk into a couple of places.
They're not perfect pots of flowers, BUT THE PRICE IS RIGHT.
We heard from Jason and Derek, both in their respective apartments in Cedar Rapids. Oooo, that reminds me, I cut Derek's hair last night (Thursday, in case this doesn't post soon)...which means I DID ANOTHER THING!
If this keeps up I could soon be considered an almost useful human being.
I also took the picture while the granola was baking....baking?
YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS... Tweet
Today was fairly decent.
Got done with school for the week. IT'S LIKE WINNING THE LOTTERY.
Of course, that might not have happened but for skipping treadmill time. Again. Eventually I will have to get back in the exercise grind, which will add additional grind-age to the school schedule.
BUT, I did go outside and do the following:
--took out the Scouring Rushes invading my rocks.
--did a partial rescue of my Button Snakeroot (again, from invading rushes)
--dug up a small pad of earth for planting Cosmos (orange and yellow)
--supervised Trevor and Nolan planting the seeds
--weeded the peas (that haven't been eaten by bunnies)
Tomorrow is a work day at the church, so we'll be heading over to Allison WAY too early in the morning. Compensation provided with pizza for lunch.
I fixed up several pots with flowers (yesterday...hey, that's right, I DID something two days in a row!) to take over to church and plunk into a couple of places.
They're not perfect pots of flowers, BUT THE PRICE IS RIGHT.
We heard from Jason and Derek, both in their respective apartments in Cedar Rapids. Oooo, that reminds me, I cut Derek's hair last night (Thursday, in case this doesn't post soon)...which means I DID ANOTHER THING!
If this keeps up I could soon be considered an almost useful human being.
I also took the picture while the granola was baking....baking?
YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS... Tweet

The Progeny
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home