Out Ioway

My help comes from the Lord,
the Maker of Heaven and earth,
He will not let your foot slip-
He who watches over you will not slumber.
-Psalms 121:2,3

 
The ProgenyArdithSharonJasonDerek

Saturday, September 08, 2012

Saturday at the Hoytstead

Haven't been here most of the day so I will do what I do best and make stuff up.

Today was absolutely gorgeous, weather-wise, and Nolan did not just retaliate in anger toward his younger brother a few minutes ago.

(one of those statements is true, one is not)

My migraine is temporarily subdued and the hacking cough is completely gone.

(one true, one not)

We have four days of school under our belts and things went relatively well.

(true, true)

The rest of the school year will no doubt proceed in the same manner.

(prognostication with chances so minute they cannot be calculated in one's lifetime. But if they could it would be like unto every day's agony of math during the last 3 months of the previous school year)

I am no longer wheezing when I lie down.

(cannot be determined as I did not get to have my usual nap today)

The kids (boys in particular) annoy me less and less, each day.

(blatant lie)

I started my diet again after the Labor Day cookout and have already failed.

(true, true)

There's always tomorrow.

(yet to be determined)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home