Hmmmmm
| ...I guess they were wrong about the weather advisory ending at 1p.m. yesterday |
| Robins. After two days of arguing over whose idea it was to come north, it appears they are no longer on speaking terms. |
| Into infinity, and beyond! |
I don't suppose two cancellations in May due to snow is something that happens very often.
Can't even recall snow occurring in May once, let alone two days in a row.
Not the weather you expect to see when there are only 3 weeks (officially) left in school!
Did I mentioned that it has snowed for two days in a row?
Speaking of school, we received the test scores for Nolan and Trevor and I am
Doubt if our insurance would pay for that, anyway.
Must carry on through the inclement weather, however. Ethan might have to fire up the skid loader and clear the driveway.
Again.
But eventually I will post a few more pictures of the Tuesday's spring walk at Prairie Bridges Park.
You know, back when it was warm...
Tweet

The Progeny
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home