Roof Repair
| Loren and Ethan, up on the garage roof for a bit of shingle repair. |
| Oh. It appears Nolan and Trevor are there, as well |
| Well, one can't have too many helpers, can one? |
| Doubtless the job would have been impossible without aid from Trevor The Tremendous. |
This took place last week. Damage to the house roof will wait until later.
Seeing as this is Vacation Bible School week it is very quiet around here.
Well, aside from my opera CD happily blaring beside me. Not sure if that contributed to Loren leaving the room earlier than usual but hey.....
(incidentally, O Mio Babbino Caro has to be one of the most beautiful of arias....easily in the top 30, anyway)
Naturally, with all this peace and tranquility I took advantage to get a few extra chores out of the way:
1. Started a new book
2. Snoozed on the couch
3. Drank coffee
4. Cleaned out the main section in the fridge
Yes, you may well ask how I had strength for #4 after the back-breaking requirements of 1,2, and 3.
I excel at discerning the minimal amount of effort necessary, as demonstrated by using numbers instead of words in the above sentence.
Anyway, after I am done with this cup of coffee (I think blog-posting, listening to opera and drinking coffee qualify as multitasking, don't you?) I plan to hit the ground running.
And by that I mean head for the couch with my book and another cup of coffee. After that I should still have strength to start on the fridge door, perhaps even wipe off the outside of the refrigerator.
No, no, do not worry about me. Everything will be fine.
I've been drinking coffee for several months now and I hardly even notice the weight of lifting the cup to my lips.
But first I need to finish my CD because, as my family will attest, I do not like to leave jobs undone.
Tweet

The Progeny
1 Comments:
Hahaha Mommy!!
I love the pictures... I can't believe you didn't have a heart attack with Trevor up on the roof.
Also, as usual you made me bust up laughing, it was about when I got to the "I hardly even notice the weight of lifting the cup to my lips" line. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home