Out Ioway

My help comes from the Lord,
the Maker of Heaven and earth,
He will not let your foot slip-
He who watches over you will not slumber.
-Psalms 121:2,3

 
The ProgenyArdithSharonJasonDerek

Monday, July 29, 2013

Horsin' Around at the Hoytstead

I came downstairs this morning and Nolan excitedly waved me over to the north window: "What are these doing here?"
 Ah. Not really sure. They ambled in at the farmer's driveway and started munching grass. Spent a fair amount of time with the long stuff beside the field.

Then they went INTO the bean field, browsing as they went, had a roll in the grass strip, then they saw me and started coming back...."no, no, NO"

 They munched for a while and then I looked out the window and saw...
they were in our yard!

Perilously close to the garden, perhaps?

OK. Time for Ma to get out the hose.


No, not that way....

THERE ya go....(I think that's the direction they came from)

Off into the south....

...getting ready to go over the hill.

I do not know where these horses belong, but I hope they get back to their own abode without mishap.

And that was our excitement for the day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home