Out Ioway

My help comes from the Lord,
the Maker of Heaven and earth,
He will not let your foot slip-
He who watches over you will not slumber.
-Psalms 121:2,3

 
The ProgenyArdithSharonJasonDerek

Saturday, October 30, 2004

Today's Accomplishments

1) Got up

2) Exercised

3) Started Christmas letter. (yes, you heard me) Got halfway done by 11:00

4) Went to church to finish last 2 hours of cleaning. Changed all the clocks back, including the one at the back of the auditorium which necessitates a step ladder. Set it for half an hour fast so Pastor Jack would feel need to end his sermon earlier. (Just kidding, Pastor Jack :-) Also, changed NUMEROUS clocks in the pastor's office, some of which come from foreign countries and I consider a personal challenge not to be forgone. Put a few finishing touches on his sermon for tomorrow (just kidding AGAIN, Pastor Jack :-)

5) Lunched and showered

6) Took some of the kids on weekly shopping trip. Exercised amazing self control and did not stop at Goodwill. Also, did not buy almond M&M's (aren't I a good little girl?)

7) Bought small tape recorder at Walmart so I can tape some books and Bible Stories for the kiddies to listen to when I am gone for 3 months :-(

8) Allowed Kendra to drive home (the back way) so she could get some expeience under her belt. Obviously, we made it home in one piece

9) Promised Jason he could drive us all to church tomorrow so he will not become rusty in his driving skills (made mental note to take two Tylenol before leaving)

10) Actually peeled real potatoes to make real potato soup for supper. The children are awed and amazed that I still know how to cook

11)Refereed dispute over which movie to watch tonight

12) Worked some more on Christmas letter. Close to three fourths done

13) Made quick post on blog to let people know I am still alive (ran "spell check" and got perfect score :-)

14) Watched most of "Toy Story" with kids after finishing blog post

15) Will work some more on Christmas letter, or, read to kids before bed

16) Will try to wrap most of the birthday and Christmas presents while watching the Red Green Show

17) Will bask in the luxury of one extra hour of sleep in the morning

1 Comments:

Blogger MoM said...

Busy, busy, busy...When one becoames a Mom or even a Mom to be when is one's life ever not busy. I know when I am asleep it doesn't feel so busy but, then I wake up. Nice to be able to cross a few things of the never ending list though! Great Job.

10/31/2004 12:56:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home