Today's (and Yesterday's) Accomplishments
1) Slept in till almost 8. Wow, did that feel good! I am getting to be a lazy bum, here.
2) Got Loren to come down to the dining room for two whole meals. It's the only place they let you eat, here.
3) Went to Wal-Mart and bought more "stuff."
4) Took two walks with hubby up and down the halls, 10 minutes each.
5) Personally activated the "Sanitizer" in the kitchen on a tray of dishes. Man, what a rush!
6) Only ate 1, count it, ONE Dove's chocolate today. They make your throat a little raw, and now that I'm obsessed with not getting sick, I can't tell whether I have a sore throat or not.
7) Partook of two Cold-eeze lozenges. I have been taking 2-4 every day, just in case I have been exposed to a cold. (I've felt like I might be getting one for weeks, now. So far I've kept it at bay) Those things numb your taste buds, so, what's the point of eating chocolate? I think I may have stumbled onto a new weight loss method. More later....
8) Annoyed several people by IM :-) Returned phone message to Kendra (by IM) to say, "Yes, toss out that leftover casserole that's been in there for over a week! (I just LOVE making executive decisions)
9) Yesterday: I was about to unpack the really important stuff (my clothes), when Loren sits up on the bed and says, "OK, let's see about the computer...." I knew the garment bag would have to wait. So, while he sat on the bed and gave me instructions, I actually hooked everything up. Me, "The Ma." Known from YEARS gone by as, "That woman who is a little weird and knows NOTHING about computers."
But, I followed directions, and it wasn't all that hard. Amazingly, he sat down to the computer, and, .......and........EVERYTHING WORKED! Is this a great country, or WHAT?
Yep, I'm gonna have to give serious consideration to going into the computer business.
(stop laughing, Ardith. You too, Jason)
Tweet
2) Got Loren to come down to the dining room for two whole meals. It's the only place they let you eat, here.
3) Went to Wal-Mart and bought more "stuff."
4) Took two walks with hubby up and down the halls, 10 minutes each.
5) Personally activated the "Sanitizer" in the kitchen on a tray of dishes. Man, what a rush!
6) Only ate 1, count it, ONE Dove's chocolate today. They make your throat a little raw, and now that I'm obsessed with not getting sick, I can't tell whether I have a sore throat or not.
7) Partook of two Cold-eeze lozenges. I have been taking 2-4 every day, just in case I have been exposed to a cold. (I've felt like I might be getting one for weeks, now. So far I've kept it at bay) Those things numb your taste buds, so, what's the point of eating chocolate? I think I may have stumbled onto a new weight loss method. More later....
8) Annoyed several people by IM :-) Returned phone message to Kendra (by IM) to say, "Yes, toss out that leftover casserole that's been in there for over a week! (I just LOVE making executive decisions)
9) Yesterday: I was about to unpack the really important stuff (my clothes), when Loren sits up on the bed and says, "OK, let's see about the computer...." I knew the garment bag would have to wait. So, while he sat on the bed and gave me instructions, I actually hooked everything up. Me, "The Ma." Known from YEARS gone by as, "That woman who is a little weird and knows NOTHING about computers."
But, I followed directions, and it wasn't all that hard. Amazingly, he sat down to the computer, and, .......and........EVERYTHING WORKED! Is this a great country, or WHAT?
Yep, I'm gonna have to give serious consideration to going into the computer business.
(stop laughing, Ardith. You too, Jason)
Tweet

The Progeny
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home