Loren Watches the Superbowl??
Yes, my husband, "the king of sports disdain," had the Superbowl on. It was blaring from the ceiling mounted TV as well as a small window on his computer, while he browsed various websites.
Personally, I think it's the multimedia angle: "I can, therefore I utilize as much simultaneous technology as possible."
Or, it could just be the meds.
_______________
Just an innocent reminder to Ardith: "If you don't give an official report on your interviews soon, you leave me no choice but to make up my own version. "
p.s. I have a vivid imagination.
Tweet
Personally, I think it's the multimedia angle: "I can, therefore I utilize as much simultaneous technology as possible."
Or, it could just be the meds.
_______________
Just an innocent reminder to Ardith: "If you don't give an official report on your interviews soon, you leave me no choice but to make up my own version. "
p.s. I have a vivid imagination.
Tweet

The Progeny
1 Comments:
Personally, I don't even bother with the superbowl in itself, I just watch the commercials online that companies have paid tons of money to be shown at the superbowl.
Don't give Ardith too much of a hard time. She has Hummel this semester and he is not very nice when it comes to hw and tests.
Post a Comment
<< Home