And some of them were MISSING...

Grandma and Grampa Hoyt with a "few" of the grandkids.
Several more generations, and we'll be ready for world takeover. Over in New Zealand/Australia (it's all the same, isn't it?) are eight more grandchildren and 10 or more great grandchildren. Really, it's becoming so hard to keep track. And then, there were the lame excuses from Ardith and Matthew of having to work. And, get this, Matt claimed to be on a business trip to San Diego, or San Juan, or something. (It's all the same....) Like, I'm gonna believe that.
A few picture points of interest:
-some of the kids were hidden because I was standing to the left of the "real" photographer
-Trevor can be seen on the left, back, very red in the face. He was mad. He wanted his chère maman to hold him, but she did not QUITE qualify...
-all the grandchildren had to be "re-shot" when it was discovered that several had been down goofing about near the pond. *looks smug* I believe we were one of two families NOT represented by such errancy. I am hoping this will accrue as bonus points for me, sometime, somewhere, in some capacity.
-you will notice how BIG the picture is :-) I managed this all by my little ol' self! Now, maybe I can resize and republish that sunset picture, so a certain whiner from Indiana can put it up for his screen saver....(I want documentation, and credit, fella)*blows kiss*
Speaking of families, we spent all afternoon at the Franklin County Fair, so that we could enjoy the music ministry of the Franz Family. They sang at 12:00, 2:00, and 4:00, and yes, we stayed for ALL performances. Weren't planning to, it just happened. And, here's a suggestion for the Fair Board for next year: LOSE THE HYPNOTIST!! fer cryin' out loud!! She went WAY over her time and cut into the Franz's second gig. If I want to hear random screams and weird noises from somnolent beings, I'll bait my mouse traps with Benadryl. (by the way, got two more mice, today, bringing the total to nine)
To counteract the stifling heat and humidity of the day, we bought freshly prepared, homemade ice cream, in between concerts two and three. There was a large belt connected to the back of a tractor, (seemed different than the standard PTO) which went to another power thingy, which was attached to four whatzit's, which ran four ice cream freezers. (If I ever get tired of blogging, I'll go back to college and turn this natural affinity for engineering into a degree)
And yes, Moore, the dessert was creamy, golden, vanilla goodness. Tweet

The Progeny
4 Comments:
*Looks at picture*
*Stifles urge to make joke about rabbits*
*snort*
The answer to the unasked question is Yes we do know where they come from and how they got here!
He wouldn't say that if he'd been there.
Post a Comment
<< Home