My Son, the Bunny

Trevor's art medium of choice....the face. (I hope this comes off before we go in for flu shots tomorrow morning...)
___________________
Yes, the big shoot-out is tomorrow morning. We had been on the special list, since Loren is a transplant patient and his immediate family is required to get protection from the flu.....but, they were having their clinic on the day we left for the wedding :-( Naturally, we gave serious consideration to skipping the trip and just getting our shots....but...well.....even Ma has her scruples.
So tomorrow, we will mix with the "general public" and see if there are enough for our huge tribe. I sure hope I don't have to push too many old ladies out of the way....That's why I chose morning over afternoon, even though it draws more attention--bringing all those kids in during school hours. But, I figure if I wear my cowboy boots, no one will give me any trouble. Maybe I'll just tell them we're on a field trip.
Now, where did I put that wire scrub brush..... Tweet

The Progeny
5 Comments:
Interesting veins there...
Kendra
Ha! As you probably know, ma chère, the purplish stuff under his chin actually is veins....
...are veins.
*sigh*
(what-ever)
At least, it was not a fellow siblings canvas. I have come home to painted children...but I was lucky since it was finger paints and they wash off and out of clothes quickly. Was there a hint of a mustach..or the desire to grow one seen somewhere on that face??
I do not know about the mustache...but, I DO know I was just trying for a normal picture, and the kid went and contorted his mouth on purpose :-)
Really, he is getting to be quite the poser when confronted with a camera.
(this is not to be confused with the terminology, "Hoser," Cory...)
Post a Comment
<< Home