The Bunny Boy in shorn mode
Here is one of my favorite people, whom I did not see much of, today, due to kicking up my heels with Ardith and later, a few of her friends.
More details forthcoming--I only hope they still wish to associate with her after meeting me....
I made it safely home, even getting to tuck in Carolyn and Trevor (of bunny fame)--the former who would not have slept well without my presence.
*sigh*
Fun is fun, but it is nice to be needed, too :-) Tweet

The Progeny
2 Comments:
You are not that scarry are you? You don't sound half as scarry as most of my family.
Dear Ma Hoyt,
Your entries are so entertaining, you could write a column, like Mrs. Roosevelt's "My Day."
The photographs are supurb also. Ask the Lord where you could market it. Start with local papers and go national after that. You might want to write a little differently than you do for the "family."
People would read it just to believe that they can get thru another day-infectious faith, watching you succeed with your ten kids. Plus homeschooling, plus snow, plus heart transplant.
Let your light shine!
I even have my kids read you column-25 year olds. It gets addictive.
Love, from a mother of 7, with my mother in-law. who has Alzheimers or something like it. ( : David Moore's mom.
Post a Comment
<< Home