Out Ioway

My help comes from the Lord,
the Maker of Heaven and earth,
He will not let your foot slip-
He who watches over you will not slumber.
-Psalms 121:2,3

 
The ProgenyArdithSharonJasonDerek

Monday, January 02, 2006

If you look closely......

 
......you might just spy Jupiter's Red Spot

After glimpsing the sun only briefly these past weeks, I am reduced to mulling nostalgically over last summer's photos, all the while softly weeping into my tea.

No, no, that's not entirely true....I don't drink tea.

But there is nothing beautiful outside at this moment in time, so I've dredged up a sunset from a happier cosmos.

It helps dispel those memories of the being awoken earlier by the sound of relentless rain pelting against the bedroom window.

Wish I could export our current weather to Texas and Oklahoma..... 

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I noticed that you had few comments
lately on your blog,
so I decided to post one.
"comment".

Melinda

1/02/2006 01:36:00 PM  
Blogger Ma Hoyt said...

Oh thank you, ma chère.

'Tis lonely, sometimes, but one tries to struggle on....

1/02/2006 04:10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home