Sharon's Induction into Alpha Chi.....
....which took place over Homecoming weekend at Grace, Nov. 4-6
__________________
Excuse the lame picture, but I had to photograph this off the Grace Magazine which arrived just today. Couldn't find a picture on the college website. There's probably a better way, but I prefer to do a poor job on my own, than ask for help.
We had an invitation to the Alpha Chi induction ceremony, but I was taking Jason to his S.A.T. test that weekend, and there was also the little matter of being 8 plus hours away.
I WOULD have taken a picture had I been there. For this copy, I had to crop out a few people, including President Manahan. (sorry, Dr. Ron--but as I'm sure you are aware, leadership is all about servanthood and sacrifice :-D)
In case you don't know, Sharon is the one in pretty cerulean, or as we used to say in the old days, turquoise.
And look who's getting politically involved! Yes, daughter #1 not only has friends, she has political connections.
*grins*
In other news, we took down the Christmas decorations today. The tree was so dry, I was having hot flashes every time I walked past.
Anyway, it's been a good day :-) I was productive AND I got to eat chocolate pudding.
It just--doesn't--get--any--better--than--this. Tweet

The Progeny
2 Comments:
Hey, I would have liked to see a photo of Dr. Manahan. He was one of my professors about 100 years ago.
Picture him with an academic gown on.
I had (then Prof.) Manahan for Intro to Bible and Intro to Philosophy.
He hasn't aged much in those ensuing 100 years....
Post a Comment
<< Home