It's morning again, in Iowa
And speaking of photos, upon checking my full email box, I discovered one from the Channel 7 meteorologist, Mark Schnackenberg. (true, I didn't meet him in Arby's, but they all seem to be swell fellows) I'd sent in that photo of the sundogs and they are going to air it on Today in Iowa at 5:25 on Monday morning, the 27th!
Yes...your beloved, annoying yet humble and endearing MA will be famous!
Now, all you local peoples, let's be sure and set your alarms. 5:15 might be early enough, but if you wish to be fully awake, partially filled with coffee and in an acceptably receptive artistic mood, you might want to set it for 5:10.
Of course, I would never suggest that people call in or email the station to offer flattering comments like, "What a SUPER picture!" "I have never been so inspired.....I'm determined to get my doctorate, now." (or my personal favorite) "Why isn't this woman--who is CLEARLY a professional photographer--in demand for the Network talk shows?"
I think I'll be up, since Loren is supposed to take an early route tomorrow that will demand rising by 4:30 a.m. *yawn*
Some of you might want to get to bed a little early tonight.
Let your conscience be your guide.
And don't worry, I'll always remain the meek and lowly MA you've come to admire and adore.
Tweet

The Progeny
1 Comments:
Congratulations!! And thanks for letting us enjoy your photos, too.
the other Nancy
Post a Comment
<< Home