For your edification.....
Got this helpful link from D.W. in Florida. Click, enter zip and find the closest cheap gas. Updated every evening.
_________________
On the political scene, Hugo Chavez is making a change to Venezuela's coat of arms.
Ma thinks he might consider altering the horse's color, too. Rainbow is always nice.
_________________
For those of you wondering how to cut back on the noon expenses for a large family...I have hit on the perfect plan!
Read aloud from a book about earthworms, before announcing a luncheon menu of macaroni and cheese.
The littler kids are still hungry, but the older (more expensive) ones are not.
Tomorrow's plan?
Yellow fever and fried egg sandwiches.
*sigh*
Man, I just love homeschooling :-D Tweet
_________________
On the political scene, Hugo Chavez is making a change to Venezuela's coat of arms.
Ma thinks he might consider altering the horse's color, too. Rainbow is always nice.
_________________
For those of you wondering how to cut back on the noon expenses for a large family...I have hit on the perfect plan!
Read aloud from a book about earthworms, before announcing a luncheon menu of macaroni and cheese.
The littler kids are still hungry, but the older (more expensive) ones are not.
Tomorrow's plan?
Yellow fever and fried egg sandwiches.
*sigh*
Man, I just love homeschooling :-D Tweet

The Progeny
2 Comments:
Ma, I know this is a good post, but did you have to put it up twice??
Hah! Thanks, Thainamu :-)
*deletes extra post*
I'm surprised someone in my family didn't mention this to me....they love to point out my mistakes. And I'm not talking about just the kids...
I blame Blogger. The little wheel was turning and turning with no percentage of which was accomplished, so I cancelled the action, then tried publishing again. Naturally, it posted twice :-p
I wasn't feeling completely well yesterday, or I would have done my usual overly compulsive proof reading.
I actually do appreciate being informed of my faux-pas.
Post a Comment
<< Home